So, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger
- Give 11 facts about yourself
- Nominated 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Let the nominees know you nominated them and give them your questions
1.Are you afraid of death?
I guess in a way I am, but I’d say it’s more that I’m afraid of dying without ever making my life mean something.
2. If you had to choose another name for yourself that isn’t your real first name, what would you choose?
Well, surprise! Sam isn’t my real first name, so it looks like that question is answered…
3. If you could only write one letter to one person before you died, who would that person be, and what would you say?
I’d write to my Dad because he’s the one I’m sure wouldn’t be there in person, to tell him that I can finally forgive him for everything.
4. What’s your happiest memory?
Oh man… That would probably be when my two brothers and I, who were all pretty young at the time, were riding on a train to go visit some family (train rides in general are pretty wonderful) and they had some kind of fire in their kitchen. So, we got tons of free food. It was magical.
5. What kind of love would you prefer to have: romantic or platonic?
Hmmm.. I think romantic. But, that’s probably just because it’s something I’ve never had (obviously, I’m still practically a baby!) and we all want what we don’t have!
6. If you had to go without feeling anger or sadness, which would you choose?
I would prefer to go without anger, sadness is what’s given me a lot of power in my writing. They both have the ability to be powerful, though.
7. Do you think your internet friends are as important as your real-life friends?
I think they’re both important ( I love you all), but in different ways. I don’t think it’s something you can really compare because they are on completely different levels.
8. What do you like about blogging?
I like being able to see things about people that are only visible through writing, and I like to think that my blogging and writing can somehow change someone’s life even if it’s in a seemingly insignificant way.
9. If you could take one person to travel the world with you, who would you take?
I’ve thought about this one before, but to be honest, there is nobody in my life right now who I could even imagine doing that with. I can hardly stand being in the same car with most of them to drive across my city, let alone travel the world.. Maybe someday.
10. Which genre of book do you like, and why?
I don’t really have a specific genre, I just love reading books so I can pretend for that time that my life is more exciting and adventurous.
11. Humour or seriousness?
Why not both?!
11 facts about me…. Feel free to skip this part, I guarantee it won’t be exciting:
1. When I was 5, I wrote a ten paged story about chickens seeking revenge against farmers for stealing their eggs. It was surprisingly violent.
2. Up until I was ten, my mom would always cut my hair so that it was just one inch. All the way around. Most people thought I was a boy.
3. During the above mentioned time, I was later told by multiple girls who knew me at the time that they had those weird little kid crushes on me. So, at least I was a cute boy…
4. The only sport I’ve ever actually been good at is cross country. Yeah. The only thing I’m good at is something most people can do naturally.
5. My two brothers and I are each born three years after the previous.
6. I’m obsessed with music and I listen to it nearly constantly
7. I’m exactly five feet tall and my legs are awkwardly short and stubby..
8. There is only one person from my ‘real-life’ that knows about this blog. And her dad, but that’s just a little weird…
9. I have never finished an actual book (we aren’t counting the demented chicken story) because I always lose motivation and get distracted by some new, shiny idea
10. I have an emu egg that hangs from my ceiling, I call him Ricardo. We’re good pals.
11. I’m incredibly awkward. Obviously.
The bloggers I’m nominating are:
This is such a long post….
My questions for you:
1. Who is your greatest influence?
2. What is a little known talent that you have?
3. If you had to describe your blog in one word, what would it be?
4. What is, in your opinion, your greatest strength and weakness?
5. Who is your favorite superhero?
6. What is the greatest advice you’ve ever received?
7. What is your most unusual childhood memory?
8. How do you think other people view you?
9. Describe a typical day in your life
10. What is the greatest challenge you’ve had to overcome?
11. Where do you hope to be in five years?
Thanks again to Gemma, and I hope you’ll all keep spreading the Liebster love!